There are several types of fasting foods, and every diet has its own directions about what you should add in your diet and what should not. However many diets facilitate for a wide range of foods, half-done fasting diets might limit the type of food you’re permitted to eat or drink. In addition, in a dry fast, not through water is permitted; this is considered crucial for the entire fasts.
- Amaranth Grains and Flour
A light khichdi can be cooked by making use of amaranth grains if you consume one meal throughout the day. Porridge can be consumed as a breakfast choice. You can also use the flour to prepare light chappatis.
- Raw Banana
Prepare a sabzi with raw bananas for a perfect lunch. Deep-fried and raw banana cutlets are also the best choices that are must-try fasting diet. Arbi, shakarkandi, pumpkin, and jackfruit are also used to prepare cutlets.
- Coconut and Coconut Milk Preparations
Coconut flakes, coconut flour, and coconut milk are the best friends during your fasting schedule. Being a multipurpose fruit, coconut can be used in preparing a wide range of bowls, particularly puddings. Prepare coconut kheer or crepes and pancakes putting coconut flour. Mix a sprinkle of honey and fresh fruits to complete your plate. You can choose to place order online with Big Basket Coupons today which can give right time delivery with amazing prices.
- Milk and Milk Products
You can try with milk and its several methods. Milkshakes prepared with fruits such as strawberries, melons, and bananas also help you to stay hydrated during fast. Curd can be used as a topping to prepare evening food. You can use handful serves of dangled curd and mix sliced fruits such as apples, pear, and grapes to it. Combine a spoon of honey and your bowl packed of goodness is all set. It’s quite light, fresh and the chomping action that makes you feel satisfied for a longer time.
- Dry Fruits, Seeds, and Nuts
Don’t avoid dry fruits and look away from almonds and walnuts. Dates, raisins and dried apricots all are prepared for crunchy eating choices. Dried fruits including dates can be substantial if consumed in huge amounts, thus adhere at least to one a day.
- Sabudana: This is an ingredient which is most popular only throughout Navratri, sabudana or sago is a hale and hearty undervalued food which is prepared in massive ranges during fasting moment. You can make sabudanakhichdi, chaat, kheer and also roti and flavor during Navratri. Sabudana or sago is filled with calcium, fiber, and vitamins and is a perfect option for fasting time.
- Kuttu:Navratri is also a better fasting time to avoid gluten products and feel nimbler. As you cannot eat wheat rotis and you yet requisite your power dosage, kuttuattarotis are the ideal choice. You can either consume them deep-fried or flame them on the pot. Enjoy them with ghee as they have the added benefits of fiber, antioxidants properties, and proteins.
- Singhada: This fruit is also known as water chestnut, singhada is the next to amazing option for rotis with your subzis. Singhada contains massive amounts of vitamins and minerals and is always used as a thickener in other dishes.
- Makhanas: Makhanas are remarkable low-calorie refreshments you can eat during a day at home or even at the workplace. It holds a rich source of calcium, makhanas are the ideal choices if during fasting time. You can bake them with sendhanamak and keep at home for long-term.
- Samak rice: People who love eating rice, and then Samak rice is undoubtedly your better alternative for fasting diet. This best option of rice can either had in the formula of roti, kheer or just its natural self. You can also include peanuts and curry leaves as a side dish to carry in a screw of zest.
- Arbi: Arbi is famous as colocasia roots; arbi is your better substitute subzi to include to your list during the fasting period of Navaratri. This is an amazing choice option to add to your dish as it comprises the exact amount of fiber and carbohydrates.
- Fruits: Of course, however wonderful this is clear, you can eat fruits to cleanse in the most natural way. Include them in a smoothie and eat them for a banquet, slice them and eat them as a snack and at whatever time longing for something sweet, you can also prepare this kheer!
Keep a little combination of melon kernels on your small table. Though, peanuts can be eaten. Don’t place peanuts in your sabudanakhichdi now, in spite of eating a few of roasted peanuts as a mid-day snack to keep mealtime starvation cramps at bay. So, you need to ensure you roast the peanuts at home and add a sprint of sendhanamak for savor. You can also check with us latest Retail Store Manager Jobs which get new updates regularly.
Thus, fasting is a period when you have to make sure you are consuming your day-to-day nutrients from various sources and do not eat the foods which are cooked by using similar 3-4 constituents. Prepare your fasting food interesting and research a bit.