Botox has become a popularly used treatment in the cosmetic procedure. While the use of Botox has been ascertained in many medical fields, for some time now it has been used as a star cosmetic treatment for removing frown lines and wrinkles.
Botox has been declared to be so efficient that many people have and continue to reach out to cosmetic surgery clinics. Patients have reached out to find Botox specials West Palm Beach for the wrinkle treatment that will fit their needs.
Botox is the best-known name of botulinum toxin, a neurotoxin produced from the Clostridium botulinum bacteria. Despite, the ability of this toxin to cause muscle paralysis has allowed it to be used in the treatment of numerous conditions as well as purely in aesthetic treatments.
Uses of Botox:
Among the conditions that can be treated with Botox we can use especially in children, and to avoid surgery, blepharospasm (Botox treatment prevents the involuntary contraction of the muscles of the eyes), spinal pain, chronic migraine, excessive sweating (Botox can block the activity of the sweat glands). We have also obtained very good results in the application of Botox in patients with Tourette’s syndrome.
In cosmetic treatment, botulinum toxin has also been a revolutionary way to fight time. Today we all want to be always young and keep our faces from the ravages of aging. Botox is an almost magical solution. Botox prevents muscle contraction in our face, decreasing the facial wrinkles for a fresh look.
Among other reasons, facial wrinkles and fine lines are caused by our facial muscles ability to move, contract and relax. Some of these movements become habits and the repetition causes the appearance of expression lines and wrinkles.
The procedure of Botox is simple: This neurotoxin blocks the muscle synapses so it will not receive the nerve impulse of contraction but remains in a state of relaxation that will last the duration of the treatment effect.
This treatment is performed in different sessions that take about 20 minutes each. The application is made by microinjections directly into the area that is being treated. The Botox treatment must be performed by a certified professional with proper knowledge of facial geography.
Benefits of Botox:
- Botox is an adequate option for patients who do not want or cannot undergo facial rejuvenation operation. The effects are almost immediate and can be seen within the first three days of the treatment.
- Botox unusually causes adverse effects and contraindications.
- The effects of Botox treatment usually last 6 to 8 months depending on the patient and their features.
- Botox is a very simple cosmetic treatment which is simple to apply through outpatient care, which does not need to admit in hospital.
Consideration of Botox Cosmetic:
- Botox can be used to soften out the forehead lines.
- Botox can be used to treat the vertical wrinkles in the upper lips.
- It can be used to give a slight lift to the outer eyebrow.
- Botox treatment can be used to smooth out the glabellar (vertical frown lines between the brows) lines.
- Botox procedure can be used to decrease the bands or cords in the neck.
Botox can be used to soften the periorbital (crow’s feet).